COVIDIOT of the Day

News and events of the day
Number6

COVIDIOT of the Day

Post by Number6 »

Canadian party plane full of COVIDIOTs returning to Canada after being stranded in Mexico.
Canadian officials say a group of influencers whose rowdy behaviour on a flight led to their stranding in Mexico have flown home to face an inquiry.

Sunwing Airlines cancelled a 5 January return trip for group of about 130 from Cancun and carriers Air Transat and Air Canada also said they would refuse to fly them.

Video shows a party on their charter plane without masks. Some were passing around bottles and vaping.

Their behaviour caused the airline to refuse to fly them home.
BBC
One woman on the flight said they were going to put Vaseline up their nose to thwart COVID testing.

Idiots, everyone of them.
When you vote left, you vote right.
marindem01

Re: COVIDIOT of the Day

Post by marindem01 »

Number6 wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:52 pm Canadian party plane full of COVIDIOTs returning to Canada after being stranded in Mexico.

One woman on the flight said they were going to put Vaseline up their nose to thwart COVID testing.

Idiots, everyone of them.
Stupid rules. As for vaseline.

I've had TWO surgeries for Nasal Polyps. As means to prevent their return for a third time, I have rinse my sinus's twice a day and then use a swab to apply a medicated jell that aids in their prevention. Early on I had asked my ENT Doc how this might effect COVID....she laughed at me. "There is no clincal proof that the gel prevents COVID."

Vaseline is fine to apply to baby's bottom when changing diapers, but as a preventative against COVID, not so much.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

marindem01 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:52 am Stupid rules. As for vaseline.

I've had TWO surgeries for Nasal Polyps. As means to prevent their return for a third time, I have rinse my sinus's twice a day and then use a swab to apply a medicated jell that aids in their prevention. Early on I had asked my ENT Doc how this might effect COVID....she laughed at me. "There is no clincal proof that the gel prevents COVID."

Vaseline is fine to apply to baby's bottom when changing diapers, but as a preventative against COVID, not so much.
I don't think the Vaseline was being used to prevent COVID but to make the COVID test show negative because instead of the swab touching the virus it would be touching the Vaseline. The problem with this thinking is if the virus is present in the nasal cavity putting Vaseline probably wouldn't work since the virus would land on the Vaseline every time they breathed.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

For our Florida residents, from DU

desantis is a joke ... he's actually proud of his accomplishments in killing his fellow citizens ...

in FL. Disgusting and pathetic. Perhaps one day someone will have the courage to charge these people w/ reckless and careless indifference to life. Against all medical advice too. Funny, I never saw the MD tag after desantis' name. Murderer is a far better moniker and is far more apt. I'm speaking too for those friends of mine who unfortunately live in FL and some of them are terrified in going out...no wonder the death toll is rising in FL.

--snip--
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis highlighted his state as an "escape hatch" for those seeking to escape "authoritarian" mandates during his State of the State address on Tuesday, even as coronavirus continue to rise in the Sunshine State.

Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, DeSantis rose to national prominence over his handling of the virus. He received high accolades from many Republicans while drawing ire from some health experts over his staunch opposition of mandates and shutdowns.

He boasted about these policies during his address, pointing to Florida as standing "strong as the rock of freedom.
--snip--
I sigh in your general direction.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Furious Fauci Tears Into Rand Paul for Inciting Threats on His Life
“Go to Rand Paul’s website and you see: ‘Fire Dr. Fauci,’ with a little box that says, ‘Contribute here,’” Fauci said Tuesday.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/dr-anthon ... ref=scroll

Dr. Anthony Fauci slammed Sen. Rand Paul on Tuesday for encouraging threats on his life by mounting vociferous public attacks “with not a shred of evidence,” telling the Kentucky Republican that he was “incorrect in almost everything you say.”

[snip]

“So the last time we had a committee or the time before he was accusing me of being responsible for the death of 4 to 5 million people which is irresponsible,” Fauci said. “Why is he doing that? … The first is, it distracts from what we’re all trying to do here today, is get our arms around the epidemic and pandemic we’re dealing with, not something imaginary. Number two, what happens when he gets out and accuses me of things that are completely untrue, is that all of a sudden that kindles the crazies out there and I have threats upon my life, harassment of my family, and my children, with obscene phone calls because people are lying about me.”

Fauci admitted that he could “take the hit,” because “that’s the way it goes.” However, he noted that a man who was recently caught by police with an AR-15 and “multiple magazines of ammunition“ allegedly told investigators he was on his way to Washington, D.C. “to kill Dr. Fauci.”

“So I asked myself, ‘Why would the senator want to do this?” Fauci continued. “Go to Rand Paul’s website and you see: ‘Fire Dr. Fauci,’ with a little box that says, ‘Contribute here.’ You can do $5, $10, $20, $100. You are milking a catastrophic epidemic for your political gain.”

[snip][end]
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Rand Paul needs to be slapped hard on national tv, shame him...same DeSatan.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

The current administration, all R governors, and a bunch of Dem mayors are the Covidiots of the day.

• Eugenicist head of the CDC

• Thousands of so-called staffing shortages of first responders nationwide

• No tests

• Price-gouged tests where even available

• Public school students, faculty, staff being forced back into inadequately-prepared environments

• No relief

• No signs of the possibility of relief

• Congress approved $778bn military spending budget last month

• Nice going.

Victor Suarez
@vichugosuarez
This is the new COVID risk map from the @nytimes.

For context purple means extremely high risk...

https://twitter.com/vichugosuarez/statu ... 2829293571

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

I fucking DONT understand why the defense production act isnt being used to make a BILLION masks a month, a BILLION tests a month...

Why HUNDREDS of thousands of test sites arent up, why STIMULUS money isnt being done (though anything that needs GOP approval wont happen of course, they love to kill Americans).

Real angry.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Number6 wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:56 am I don't think the Vaseline was being used to prevent COVID but to make the COVID test show negative because instead of the swab touching the virus it would be touching the Vaseline. The problem with this thinking is if the virus is present in the nasal cavity putting Vaseline probably wouldn't work since the virus would land on the Vaseline every time they breathed.
The gel I use is Aquaphor. I've used it for over 20+Years. No nasty painful nose pimples either. Twice a day, every day.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

First they wanted you to stick UV bulbs up your ass. Then it was eating horse paste. But no, you sheep, all you REALLY need to do is drink your own pee.

I just wish I was making this shit up. :D

‘Vaccine Police’ Founder Claims Drinking Urine Is Covid-19 Antidote
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... 0464637356

Yes, Christopher Key, who maintains the “Vaccine Police” anti-vaxx website, is apparently now touting urine therapy. In this case, urine therapy is not sitting down with a jug of your urine and talking about its feelings. Instead, it’s drinking your own urine, because why not, right? After all, what won’t anti-vaxxers and others pushing different so-called alternative therapies try to convince you to do instead of getting Covid-19 vaccines?

[snip]

Key tried to support his assertion by saying, “This has been around for centuries,” which is what you could also say about body lice, toe fungus, and sloth dung. He also mentioned “research” and “peer-reviewed publications on urine,” without offering much more specifics on these. It would have been helpful to hear more about this supposed research and how the studies were designed since it’s not easy to find such “pee-reviewed” studies in the scientific literature. For example, a PubMed search for “urine therapy” and “Covid-19” today returned zero results, which is exactly the same number of results that you get when you search for “I am a gigantic egg carton.”

[snip][end]

So got it? What Trump was doing in that Moscow hotel room was PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE. :lol:

P.S. don't believe everything you read on the Internet about your urine being "sterile" and "harmless" either. The author goes into that.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Drak

Post by Drak »

The modern day Republican Party. Drinking piss and bleach = good. Teaching about Nazis = bad.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Glenn Beck is taking ivermectin.

Glenn Beck said he didn’t need the vaccine – now he’s very sick with COVID and is taking ivermectin
https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-beck-has-again/

Now look: here's my issue. "Freedumb". He freely chose to remain unvaccinated, and now that he has it, is taking ivermectin, though he says it has now reached his lungs.

The big problem is, of course, like F**ker Carlson he has a media platform (if entirely net-based at this point), and his "Free-dumb" is influencing other people to make similarly bad decisions.

No, I don't want him to die (however foolish I think he is), but I also can't stop him from pursuing suicide, either. I just wish he wouldn't keep influencing so many other people to be fools along with him.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Is he really not vaxxed though? And is he really taking horse dewormer? The GOP are grifters who lie constantly. I wouldn’t be surprised if he recovers in 10 days and credits his cure.

gounion

Post by gounion »

Drak wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:53 am Is he really not vaxxed though? And is he really taking horse dewormer? The GOP are grifters who lie constantly. I wouldn’t be surprised if he recovers in 10 days and credits his cure.
Great point. They don’t want to die for their ideology, they want their follower to die for it.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

ProfX wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:44 am Glenn Beck is taking ivermectin.

Glenn Beck said he didn’t need the vaccine – now he’s very sick with COVID and is taking ivermectin
https://www.rawstory.com/glenn-beck-has-again/

Now look: here's my issue. "Freedumb". He freely chose to remain unvaccinated, and now that he has it, is taking ivermectin, though he says it has now reached his lungs.

The big problem is, of course, like F**ker Carlson he has a media platform (if entirely net-based at this point), and his "Free-dumb" is influencing other people to make similarly bad decisions.

No, I don't want him to die (however foolish I think he is), but I also can't stop him from pursuing suicide, either. I just wish he wouldn't keep influencing so many other people to be fools along with him.
Asked if he should have been vaccinated, Glenn Beck said "Neigh."

Relax glenn, it's just a joke.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:53 am Is he really not vaxxed though? And is he really taking horse dewormer? The GOP are grifters who lie constantly. I wouldn’t be surprised if he recovers in 10 days and credits his cure.
Exactly...the first thing you learn if you deal with them all the time is they NEVER tell the truth except on those RARE occasions when the truth suits them.
Drak

Post by Drak »

COVIDIOT of the Day, The Trump appointed SC.

Drak

Post by Drak »

Yeah, I’m gunna go with pro life justices not really pro life.

They want people to die so they can blame Biden.

ap215

Post by ap215 »

Drak wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:01 pm Yeah, I’m gunna go with pro life justices not really pro life.

They want people to die so they can blame Biden.
And you can thank McBastard & The GOP'ers in the U.S. Senate for putting those 6 corrupt anti life U.S. Justices in the SC.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Be careful there ap215, you might lose your Moderator privileges. :mrgreen:

I kid, I kid ... because I absolutely agree. :D
Drak

Post by Drak »

ap215 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:30 pm And you can thank McBastard & The GOP'ers in the U.S. Senate for putting those 6 corrupt anti life U.S. Justices in the SC.
Their decision makes no sense and is nothing but political. The SC is NOT supposed to be political, but these are Federalist extremists appointed by Donald Trump.

For example, the government and OSHA can require you to wear masks if you're breathing hazardous gasses in the workplace. But they don't require a mask regarding COVID, because Covid isn't dangerous? And yet, the mandate for healthcare workers stands? Requiring mandates in health care shows they KNOW Covid is dangerous, so there's a serious contradiction there.

That and women are forced to carry a child against their will.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Why we sit here and let traitorous terrorists decide anything, is beyond me.
ap215

Post by ap215 »

US fugitive who faked his own death arrested in Scotland after COVID-19 hospitalization

A Rhode Island man who police allege faked his own death to avoid fraud and sexual assault charges in 2020 has been arrested in Scotland after he was hospitalized for COVID-19.

Rhode Island State Police Maj. Robert A. Creamer told The Providence Journal this week Nicholas Alahverdian was found alive in a Glasgow hospital suffering from COVID-19. His condition was so dire he had to be put on a ventilator at one point.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/re ... fter-covid
ap215

Post by ap215 »

Hong Kong seizes hamsters from pet store for mass cull

Authorities in Hong Kong have swooped in on a pet shop, seizing a number of hamsters to be euthanised following a Covid outbreak.

Crowds gathered outside the shop as the animals were carried away in boxes.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-60038551
ap215

Post by ap215 »

Virginia woman charged for threatening to bring guns to school over mask mandate

A Virginia woman was charged Friday with making an oral threat on school property when she said at a school board meeting that she would show up with loaded guns if her children were required to wear masks at schools, according to the local police department.

Driving the news: "My children will not come to school on Monday with a mask on," Amelia King, 42, told the school board. "Alright? That's not happening. And I will bring every single gun loaded and ready to... I will call every..."

https://www.axios.com/virginia-woman-ch ... 9788d.html