GOP is pro-Putin, anti-USA

News and events of the day
gounion

GOP is pro-Putin, anti-USA

Post by gounion »

They want to see Putin humiliate the USA. So much for patriotism.

And Russia is all-in on infiltrating the US social media and electing pro-Trump candidates.
Drak

Re: GOP is pro-Putin, anti-USA

Post by Drak »

Yep. Thanks for starting this thread. This isn't the party of the cold war. They've been infiltrated by extremist traitors.

I'll just repost this stuff here.

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Drak

Post by Drak »

gounion

Post by gounion »

Putin is KGB, and is a communist. He hates America and wants to see it end.

And the GOP is his biggest friend. The NRA LOVES Russia.

The GOP is patriotic, but to Russia, not the USA.
Drak

Post by Drak »

gounion wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:26 pm Putin is KGB, and is a communist. He hates America and wants to see it end.

Russia has always been our enemy. They have never stopped trying to destroy the United States, who they see as their biggest foe. Putin is laughing his ass off that he owns the GOP and their Media Propaganda Arm.

gounion

Post by gounion »

Drak wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:30 pm Russia has always been our enemy. They have never stopped trying to destroy the United States, who they see as their biggest foe. Putin is laughing his ass off that he owns the GOP and their Media Propaganda Arm.
China wants to destroy us too. But the GOP loves them, too.
Drak

Post by Drak »

So Newsmax, one of the GOP and Trump's propaganda outlets, has declared Putin "Vlad the Great" and the "Master of the World" under their "American Agenda."

ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Is Russia a democracy?

A certain F-book "pal" keeps telling me Putin keeps winning elections. He's just SO popular and well loved, this is why gets ridiculous vote totals which most outside Western observers (the few allowed in the country) say are clearly rigged elections.

Yeah, sure, it's easy to do when you keep killing the opposition, or at least declaring them illegal or unable to run.

I've often said this: if you are an anti-Putin Russian dissident, stay away from windows on high floors. Those people seem to trip a lot.

It's weird how often the ones abroad "accidentally" inhale polonium and other radioactive materials. Funny how that stuff sneaks up on them.
Last edited by ProfX on Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:36 pm So Newsmax, one of the GOP and Trump's propaganda outlets, has declared Putin "Vlad the Great" and the "Master of the World" under their "American Agenda."

Not complicated, yet we sit here while Garland doesnt indict the criminals, that we know of anyway. Sure hope he is.

What happens when, not if, the GOP refuses to certify elections next Nov that they lose?
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Served under Trump. Goes on Russia State TV

ProfX

Post by ProfX »

Now now, some folks will tell you Russia Today is NOT Russian State TV. It is entirely independent. :roll: :lol: :roll:

They will also say with a straight face PressTV is not influenced one whit by the Iranian government, nor it Telesur in any way influenced by the Venezuelan government. :lol: :roll:

IOW, I consider them all equally full of shit.

Anyone ignoring how much that so-called "left wing" :roll: nut-work was in the tank for Trump in 2016 and 2020, I hope you are enjoying your boat ride down Denial.

BTW, at risk of re-igniting a piss blast in a tea pot, all I will say is at least we're no longer arguing about Ed Schultz being on that network, because he's dead. No I do not want to revisit what happened the last time I pointed this out. :roll:

And that's all I'll say about that. Thom Hartmann got his ass off a long time ago. Good for him.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
gounion

Post by gounion »

ProfX wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:43 pm Now now, some folks will tell you Russia Today is NOT Russian State TV. It is entirely independent. :roll: :lol: :roll:

They will also say with a straight face PressTV is not influenced one whit by the Iranian government, nor it Telesur in any way influenced by the Venezuelan government. :lol: :roll:

IOW, I consider them all equally full of shit.

Anyone ignoring how much that so-called "left wing" :roll: nut-work was in the tank for Trump in 2016 and 2020, I hope you are enjoying your boat ride down Denial.

BTW, at risk of re-igniting a piss blast in a tea pot, all I will say is at least we're no longer arguing about Ed Schultz being on that network, because he's dead. No I do not want to revisit what happened the last time I pointed this out. :roll:

And that's all I'll say about that. Thom Hartmann got his ass off a long time ago. Good for him.
You won't get any shit from me on that subject. I don't think we should have anything to do with Russia, period.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:43 pmAnd that's all I'll say about that. Thom Hartmann got his ass off a long time ago. Good for him.
Yeah but he's still on Sputnik. F. him.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

“Putin us our friend.”

Drak

Post by Drak »

Russia propaganda network promotes Tucker Carlson’s pro Russia talking points. Why is Fox News allowed to attack Americans with enemy propaganda?

gounion

Post by gounion »

If there's a war, the GOP will be on Russia's side.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

gounion wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:26 pm Putin is KGB, and is a communist. He hates America and wants to see it end.

I've been saying this for years and I've been smacked down for saying it....on this forum.

Putin was a Colonel in KGB (The Sword and Shield of the U.S.S.R.). Under the Great Ronnie God, Russia was the big bad evil Russian Bear.

Under the Traitor, Q-Publicans grovel before Putin.

Joe McCarthy, the big Anti-Communist must be wallowing in what ever pit of hell he is in right now.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Drak

Post by Drak »

What some people don't seem to get is that it's the exact same people/political culture that was in charge of the Soviet Union are still in charge. Putin was KGB, and that doesn't change. They are highly corrupt and their goal is to destroy the United States and the West. And they now completely own an entire political party in the United States. The local cons here either don't care, are asleep, or they're willfully complicit. Not one of the local conservatives has engaged in this thread. I'd say they're complicit.

gounion

Post by gounion »

marindem01 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:56 am I've been saying this for years and I've been smacked down for saying it....on this forum.

Putin was a Colonel in KGB (The Sword and Shield of the U.S.S.R.). Under the Great Ronnie God, Russia was the big bad evil Russian Bear.

Under the Traitor, Q-Publicans grovel before Putin.

Joe McCarthy, the big Anti-Communist must be wallowing in what ever pit of hell he is in right now.
Yep, it started with Obama. They hated him so much that they supported Putin instead. Same with Biden.

Joe Memphis says he'll never support the "Biden/Pelosi/ Schumer Agenda". So, I'm sure if there's a war he'd like to see the USA lose, because if we won that'd probably mean that Biden would get re-elected.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Fox News constantly parallels Russian State TV talking points, and Russia State TV constantly uses Fox News Clips. They love Tucker Carslon, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, etc.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:01 am What some people don't seem to get is that it's the exact same people/political culture that was in charge of the Soviet Union are still in charge. Putin was KGB, and that doesn't change. They are highly corrupt and their goal is to destroy the United States and the West. And they now completely own an entire political party in the United States. The local cons here either don't care, are asleep, or they're willfully complicit. Not one of the local conservatives has engaged in this thread. I'd say they're complicit.
They just changed the name, so I have used KGB for years, I still do. GOP prefers KGB to USA, is something I have said for years and it is now proven absolute.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:04 am Yep, it started with Obama. They hated him so much that they supported Putin instead. Same with Biden.

Joe Memphis says he'll never support the "Biden/Pelosi/ Schumer Agenda". So, I'm sure if there's a war he'd like to see the USA lose, because if we won that'd probably mean that Biden would get re-elected.
And what board con means is even though he is smart enough to see that Biden and Harris and dems are ten thousand times better for all AMericans, for all issues,by far, than any con especially trump, he will NEVER agree beause if he does he then has to admit that he is wrong about everything

Like I keep saying, the challenge is simple...

"Where left and right disagree, the right is wrong every time and I can prove it."

Not about me, any of us can prove it. Pick any issue, pick any law, pick any economic theory.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Here is the party that claims to be about the "rule of law," ​attacking the law, once again.

House Judiciary GOP - Verified
@JudiciaryGOP
Does anyone actually trust the FBI? https://twitter.com/mzhemingway/status/ ... 4207011847

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status ... 9914953729

I'm putting this in this thread, because attacking American law institutions is a Kremlin talking point. So is attacking the Military, which the GOP is doing as well. It's also the tactics of criminals and mobsters.

gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:04 am Yep, it started with Obama. They hated him so much that they supported Putin instead. Same with Biden.

Do not use my name to support one of your BS theories. It’s dishonest. You are basically calling me a traitor. Either back that up with an actual post where I have taken that position or with draw the statement. Otherwise it’s just dishonest. At one time this board had rules that prevented such unfounded and dishonest remarks. I have never questioned a board members loyalty to the country.