The Donald Trump is Batcrap Crazy and The Leader of the GOP Thread

News and events of the day
gounion

Re: The Donald Trump is Batcrap Crazy and The Leader of the GOP Thread

Post by gounion »

Well, the usual has happened. Trump says all the news that he was in a rage was fake news, he's happy with the results, he did better than any other Republican ever could have done. When asked if he's still going forward next week on announcing his candidacy, he said "why"?

So it looks like Joe and Glenn didn't get the memo yet. They'll fall in line.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Trump has proven himself to be irrelevant in politics so I think he should become the celebrity spokesperson for Orange Julius. Makes sense since he wouldn't need any orange makeup. :lol:
When you vote left, you vote right.
JoeMemphis

Post by JoeMemphis »

gounion wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:59 pm Well, the usual has happened. Trump says all the news that he was in a rage was fake news, he's happy with the results, he did better than any other Republican ever could have done. When asked if he's still going forward next week on announcing his candidacy, he said "why"?

So it looks like Joe and Glenn didn't get the memo yet. They'll fall in line.
I have to laugh at how obsessed you are with Glenn and me and just how worried you are about what we will do. But then I realize just how creepy it is with how obsessed you are with Glenn and myself. You must really be a lonely guy. You should buy a puppy or try to make some friends. :lol: :lol: :lol:
gounion

Post by gounion »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:30 pm I have to laugh at how obsessed you are with Glenn and me and just how worried you are about what we will do. But then I realize just how creepy it is with how obsessed you are with Glenn and myself. You must really be a lonely guy. You should buy a puppy or try to make some friends. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the one that can't help yourself. We all know your history. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now you're making shit up about me not having friends just like you made shit up about why I retired.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

JoeMemphis wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:30 pm I have to laugh at how obsessed you are with Glenn and me ...
You come to a board full of people, claim to put everyone on ignore except 2, ride GoU's posts like white on rice, and label him the one who is obsessed.

Okay.. :?

Conservative men are such freaks.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Lmao, yea she Black.

Who ya foolin', Kari. Ridiculous QAnon MAGA karen. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:26 pm Walker and Warnock appear headed to a runoff.
Mainstream American conservatism and conservative Evangelicals are so corrupt, they prefer philanderers, men that pay off sex workers to shut up, accused rapists, sexual predators of 14 year olds, and men that pay for their babymamas to get abortions...to an actual fellow Christian who's pastor of one of the most famous churches in this country.

But then...the person who murdered him comes from this same vile, dirty white-sovereignty stock.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ap215 »

From DU

ap215

Post by ap215 »

Anything Trump owns or creates turns into failed cash rubbish

DEMOLISHED: Donald Trump's $41m Florida Compound and More Failed Homes

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/realest ... 19#image=1
Drak

Post by Drak »

This morning, the leader of the Republican Party is calling for the suspension of the constitution and he be reinstalled or there be a 2020 election do-over.

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:33 am This morning, the leader of the Republican Party is calling for the suspension of the constitution and he be reinstalled or there be a 2020 election do-over.

Yes, he did. And all cons will support or be silent including those here.

Worsts people on earth.
I sigh in your general direction.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Confirmed by all major nooz outlets. The line was something to the effect that if the Constitution was in the way of reversing a fraudulent election, than we'll just have to suspend it.

The usual nut cases won't understand that if that were to happen, there would be no Second Amendment and the government could finally use the military to clean out nut cases who wouldn't give up their arsenals. Let's see how well the Proud Boys do against drones and cruise missiles.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak

Post by Drak »

And now, some desperate batshit crazy projection from two traitors, the leader of the Republican Party and his General,

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Trump and Flynn and all cons are hoping for a violent war where decent people like us are attacked on the street for no reason.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Same crazed lunacy, over and over from the GOP front runner 2024 and leader of the Republican Party over on Trump’s Truth Social.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:51 am Same crazed lunacy, over and over from the GOP front runner 2024 and leader of the Republican Party over on Trump’s Truth Social.

The fact that board con still laughs at the idea that Trump would have his political opponent killed tells us all we need to know about who supports this country and our democracy and who does not.

My concern is not enough of us are taking it seriously as to how dangerous they are.
ap215

Post by ap215 »

Jan. 6 panel refers Trump on criminal charges

The Jan. 6 panel voted Monday to refer former President Trump to the Department of Justice on at least four criminal charges, including insurrection and obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress.

Why it matters: In an unprecedented move, the congressional committee voted unanimously that the former president committed crimes for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/19/januar ... al-charges
Number6

Post by Number6 »

[quote=ap215 post_id=47018 time=1671478424 user_id=82
Jan. 6 panel refers Trump on criminal charges

The Jan. 6 panel voted Monday to refer former President Trump to the Department of Justice on at least four criminal charges, including insurrection and obstruction of an official proceeding of Congress.

Why it matters: In an unprecedented move, the congressional committee voted unanimously that the former president committed crimes for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election.

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/19/januar ... al-charges[/quote]
Two things from today's January 6th Committee's meeting.

1. They voted to refer four criminal charges against TFG to the Justice Department. The Justice Department is under no obligation to act on these charges. However, the evidence the committee provides to the Justice Department could supplement the evidence they have concerning any crimes TFG or others committed.

2. The committee referred republican Congressmen Kevin McCarthy, Gym Jordan, Scott Perry, and Andy Biggs to the House Ethics Committee for ignoring the committee's subpoenas. This will go nowhere because by the time it comes to the House Ethics Committee it will be a new session of Congress with the republicans, and probably McCarthy as Speaker, taking control of the House.
Last edited by Number6 on Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

They know #2 is DOA in committee. It's a statement, and when it's ignored they can use it for polemic purposes regarding the actions of their opposition.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:21 pm They know #2 is DOA in committee. It's a statement, and when it's ignored they can use it for polemic purposes regarding the actions of their opposition.
Because so many people didn’t vote/should’ve voted the next two years is going to be a nightmare, and the Supreme Court will make it even worse.

We can’t even imagine how bad these right wing scum will be in the House.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Actually we got lucky. The right would have had the momentum going in, except that it was still being led by a goonish moron spouting fanciful conspiracy nonsense, as opposed to someone (DeStupid) who is smart enough to be much more dangerous.

The House will churn and make sweeping statements with no practical effect, same way the Democratic house did.

Drumpf right now looks more and more like last decade's news.

Going forward, the big problem looks like SCOTUS. They were 40 years coming, and they're going to be a long time going.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Trump raises HUNDREDS of millions that he uses on legal fees.

Illegal? sure.

If Clinton or Obama or any Democrat did it would the entire media and rightwing LOSE THEIR FUCKING MINDS? absolutely

Trump does it and I bet you not one con here even has a comment. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

FUCK YOU this is how democracies die YOU ASSHOLES
Last edited by Libertas on Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

at the same time Kari Lake threatens to burn America to the ground over her losing

and I promise you not ONE con here has a comment on that either :twisted:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lake-vo ... 40342.html

Katie Hobbs
Laurie Roberts, Arizona Republic
Mon, December 19, 2022 at 1:51 PM PST·5 min read
In this article:

On Monday, a Maricopa County Superior Court judge heard arguments on whether to toss out Kari Lake’s lawsuit challenging the election.

So naturally, on Sunday Lake had a message for Maricopa County and the "crooks" who run elections.

“They have built a house of cards here in Maricopa County,” she told supporters at a Turning Point USA event. “I think they’re all wondering what I’m gonna do. I’ll tell you what, I’m not just gonna knock that house of cards over. We’re going to burn it to the ground.”

Burn it to ground?

My guess – after listening to her attorney explain the many reasons why the election should be overturned – is that Lake may as well reach for her matches.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Libertas wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:28 pm at the same time Kari Lake threatens to burn America to the ground over her losing

and I promise you not ONE con here has a comment on that either :twisted:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kari-lake-vo ... 40342.html
Kari Lake couldn't start a fire if she had a book of matches, a Bic lighter, road flares, a gallon of gas, fire starting instructions, and YouTube instructions video.