The Osbournes...

TV, Movies, Music and the Rest!
rainwater

The Osbournes...

Post by rainwater »

jack osbourne has created some funny tv series with ozzy sharon the dogs and travel.
hes a talented guy and he knew how to involve his dad in current content.
ozzy comes across pretty funny and the family comes across in truly loving And understanding ways aware
they are rebuilding new lives from some troubled times. theyre good with this.

the road trip series was fun, this current one....the osbournes want to believe...is charming and comfortable.
more make more!!
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
Libertas

Re: The Osbournes...

Post by Libertas »

One of my guilty pleasure
I sigh in your general direction.
rainwater

Post by rainwater »

Libertas wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:02 am One of my guilty pleasure
NO guilt!!

with tv im so sick of the shooting and blowing shit up; cop shows about such are chronic, like its the
only thing mericans "want" to view or watch when veggin. wtf.
Canadian shows are way more interesting than much of the shit here.

ive also gone back to some euro financial news more than the constant blabber droning of our overly large supply
of rich white pol-slash-celebrities and their daily "trailers" dropped for our..pleasures.

the rw women pols act out as tho theyre doing a wives-of-the-rich-and-stupid-husbands tv show.
none of its about governing its about becoming rich and being a celeb.
Who are these..flag-sucking halfwits fleeced fooled by stupid little rich kids They speak for all that is cruel stupid They are racists hate mongers I piss down the throats of these Nazis Im too old to worry whether they like it. Fuck them.
HST.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

You arent wrong, I guess.

I do appreciate that Ozzy does seem to be clean and sober...He has a lot of permanent physical and brain damage but so do I for the same reasons, so it is great to see him be lucid.
I sigh in your general direction.
rainwater

Post by rainwater »

Libertas wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 12:12 pm You arent wrong, I guess.

I do appreciate that Ozzy does seem to be clean and sober...He has a lot of permanent physical and brain damage but so do I for the same reasons, so it is great to see him be lucid.
jack knows ozzys bad and good sides. he's using his life and time to re-present this, his, traumatized dad as the decent
oddly funny guy thats always lived inside.

jack has taken all these whacked experienced personalities and...gentled them.

...using ghosts UFOs and spirits.
:D :lol:
HST.