AI, Algorithms, and Bias

News and events of the day
carmenjonze

Re: AI, Algorithms, and Bias

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:31 pm :ignore:

:|
Threats in the usage of facial recognition technologies for authenticating transgender identities - Privacy International/Coding Rights

This isn't just a myopic USA issue. There's a reason why the top scholars on this topic are from Africa and other locales outside the US.
On the International Transgender Day of Visibility, Mariah Rafaela Silva and Joana Varon authors of the report “Facial recognition in the public sector and trans identities: techno-politics of control, surveillance and threats to gender diversity in their intersectionality of race, class, and territory”, produced by Coding Rights with support from Privacy International, are presenting their main findings. The research mapped harmful threats to transgender and non-binary people by the deployment of facial recognition technologies as a tool to authenticate IDs to access public services in Brazil.

Increasingly, facial recognition technologies have been deployed on the streets, airports, in urban transportation, malls and in a wider variety of public spaces in Brazil. But, even more recently, federal government agencies have been piloting initiatives that use this technology as a tool for verifying identity to access public services. This is an emerging trend with facial recognition being used to authenticate identity in the driver's license, to access information about social security, MEI (Individual Micro Entrepreneur Permit), among many others services that are gradually being incorporated into the governamental app meugov.br.

This trend is likely to accelerate with the implementation of Decree 10,543/2020, which addresses electronic signatures in the federal public administration and establishes a deadline of mid-2021 for Brazilian federal agencies to choose what kind of digital signature they will accept to deal with public service demands digitally. In this scenario, the Brazilian app meugov.br, which uses facial recognition to authenticate identity, has been disseminated by the Digital Government Secretary as the main tool for an “advanced signature”.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:36 pm This isn't just a myopic USA issue.
That's the first thing you've said in quite a while that I kind of agree with. I think it's myopic too.

You keep shoving these myopic articles at me like I ought to place a high priority upon them and the issue they propound upon so shrilly.

I place a high priority upon Global Warming. Compared to that this issue doesn't move the needle for me.

Doesn't move the needle for my daughter's good either. What she does is program toward the creation of AI. Cognitive science is what she has a degree in. It's what she works on. So I'll ignore your screech, and allow her to decide what she does without sticking my nose into it.

The thing about the articles you've been trying to force feed to me strike me as being largely constructed of screech, anxiety, and technobabble.

They strike me kind of like the anti-vax 666 claims that the MRA vaccine will alter a persons DNA such that God wont recognize you so he'll send you to hell.

In other words I view it as a trumped up conspiracy theory with a thin veneer of technobabble.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:58 pm
THE STEEP COST OF CAPTURE - Interactions
This is a perilous moment. Private computational systems marketed as artificial intelligence (AI) are threading through our public life and institutions, concentrating industrial power, compounding marginalization, and quietly shaping access to resources and information.

In considering how to tackle this onslaught of industrial AI, we must first recognize that the "advances" in AI celebrated over the past decade were not due to fundamental scientific breakthroughs in AI techniques. They were and are primarily the product of significantly concentrated data and compute resources that reside in the hands of a few large tech corporations. Modern AI is fundamentally dependent on corporate resources and business practices, and our increasing reliance on such AI cedes inordinate power over our lives and institutions to a handful of tech firms. It also gives these firms significant influence over both the direction of AI development and the academic institutions wishing to research it. Meaning that tech firms are startlingly well positioned to shape what we do—and do not—know about AI and the business behind it, at the same time that their AI products are working to shape our lives and institutions.

→ Big tech's control over AI resources made universities and other institutions dependent on these companies, creating a web of conflicted relationships that threaten academic freedom and our ability to understand and regulate these corporate technologies.

→ To ensure independent and rigorous research and advocacy capable of understanding and checking these technologies, and the companies behind them, we need to organize, within tech and within the university.
This is what Timnit Gebru and colleagues found out the hard way.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Health Department Launches Coalition To Confront Racism in Medical Algorithms - NYC Health + Hospitals
The Health Department today announced the formation of the Coalition to End Racism in Clinical Algorithms (CERCA). Flowing from the Board of Health’s landmark resolution declaring racism a public health crisis, CERCA was formed to end the inclusion of race adjustment in clinical algorithms. The Coalition advances the Department’s anti-racism work and is expected to advance racial justice in health care for New Yorkers.

“The Coalition to End Racism in Clinical Algorithms will help lead to a healthier and more equitable city” said Health Commissioner Dr. Dave A. Chokshi. “I thank our inaugural Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Michelle Morse, and the Coalition members for their vision in confronting this issue; it represents a concrete and important action the Department is taking to address racial health inequities head on.”

Clinical algorithms are tools used by clinicians to guide their decision-making in medical care of patients. Clinical algorithms using race norming — also called “race adjustment”— often negatively impacts the treatment and care for persons of color. For example, the “adjustment” factor for Black patients, in reference to kidney function, calculates Black kidney function levels to be healthier than white patients for the same measured result, sometimes delaying needed care.

Similarly, “race norming” in maternal health means Non-Hispanic Black or Latino/a birthing people of the same age, health status and past birthing history as White women may be significantly more likely to have an unnecessary caesarean section. The use of race leads to less favorable outcomes for Non-Hispanic Black and Latino/a birthing people, such as birth complications, and may make existing maternal and health inequities worse.
More in link.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

BAN THE SCAN - Amnesty International
Facial recognition software identifies individuals by their face, among millions of images in a database. It has been used 22,000 times in New York City, since 2017.

Facial recognition technology can amplify racially discriminatory policing and threatens the right to protest. The technology is developed through scraping millions of images from social media profiles without permission.

Black and minority communities are at risk of being misidentified and falsely arrested – in some instances, facial recognition has been 95% inaccurate. Even when it “works”, it can exacerbate discriminatory policing and prevent the free and safe exercise of peaceful assembly, by acting as a tool of mass surveillance.

Landlords have also used it to surveil Black and Brown communities. US Immigration Customs Enforcement has used it on millions of individuals, intimidating undocumented communities. Globally, many cities are just one software upgrade away from using facial recognition to track you.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Starting tomorrow:

Global Forum on AI for Children - UNICEF
On November 30–December 1, 2021, UNICEF and the Government of Finland will host the Global Forum on AI for Children. This first-of-its-kind, virtual event will gather the world’s foremost children’s rights and technology experts, policymakers, practitioners and researchers, as well as children active in the AI space, to connect and share knowledge on pressing issues at the intersection of children’s rights, digital technology policies and AI systems.
The rest of the planet is way ahead of the US and the Sam Lefthands of the US, desperate to dismiss this issue as some old wives' tale like the cons do climate change.

But hey, it just affects others, not him. So he labels what he doesn't understand as "babble," even as he infantilizes himself, dependent as he is on white conservatism. :?

Sam Lefthand feigns incomprehendiblity for only one person's posts -- mine -- because he is up to his eyelids, drowning in misogynoir.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

sam lefthand wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:58 pm You keep shoving these myopic articles at me like I ought to place a high priority upon them and the issue they propound upon so shrilly.
Why do you feel she's shoving them "at you"? She's posting them for everybody to read, myself included, I'm reading them. I hope others are. I didn't know about facial recognition AI having problems with recognizing trans people - but then, not shocked this is an additional problem.

Sam, you don't have to read anything anybody posts. You don't have to prioritize anything - ignore whatever you want, unprioritize whatever you wish - it's a free board.
Doesn't move the needle for my daughter's good either. What she does is program toward the creation of AI. Cognitive science is what she has a degree in. It's what she works on. So I'll ignore your screech, and allow her to decide what she does without sticking my nose into it.
Sam, it's cool she's going into the field. i don't think anybody writing these articles is saying "LUDDISM NOW! halt all development of AI software".

She can make her own decisions, as a father to an adult daughter you can advise, nobody is trying to say AI development should be abandoned. They are trying to make people working in the field aware of issues and problems. That's a good thing.

What they are trying to make people aware of is some flaws in these algorithms. That might be important for two reasons: making decisions about how they are used, and possibly trying to write and code them BETTER. You know - constructive criticism ...
The thing about the articles you've been trying to force feed to me strike me as being largely constructed of screech, anxiety, and technobabble.
Until you read the parts where they get to the actual empirical data relating to the real problems they are describing.
In other words I view it as a trumped up conspiracy theory with a thin veneer of technobabble.
Sam, there have been some very good articles criticizing the algorithm Facebook uses to prioritize what people see on their screen. I know you don't use it. Out of frustration from some of its users' behavior, I often avoid it. But that aside ...

https://www.businessinsider.com/faceboo ... -it-2020-5

There is definite empirical evidence that this algorithm works in very nasty ways, in particular it seems to prioritize you seeing stuff first and often that is antisocial, extreme, "out there," and deceptive, ... instead of doing the opposite.

Is criticizing the way this algorithm is written a "conspiracy theory"?
Are the people critiquing it saying Facebook shouldn't have one, or rewrite and recode the one it's using?

Nobody is saying we need to stop having algorithms. But if the algorithms are working in ways that are antisocial, maybe they need to be written differently.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:33 pm BAN THE SCAN - Amnesty International
Amnesty International are just a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Clearly the same as anti-vaxxers crying about the Mark of the Beast. :roll:

Papers from the National Academy of Sciences discussing issues in miscoding of facial recognition AI ... well, that's just Alex Jones stuff. :roll:

Read the whole thing here. They give concrete examples of the problem.

Bias in AI and Machine Learning: Sources and Solutions
https://www.lexalytics.com/lexablog/bia ... e-learning

Artificial intelligence has the potential to do good in the world. But when it’s built on biased data and assumptions, it can harm how people live, work and progress through their lives. We can fight back against these biases by being attuned to the biases of the world we live in and challenging the assumptions that underpin the datasets we’re working with and the outcomes they offer.

[snip][end]

Why do I think these folks know what they are talking about? THEY RUN THEIR OWN AI LAB. THEY WORK IN AI SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT.
https://www.lexalytics.com/magic-machines-ai-labs

They build AI software themselves and are keenly aware of the issues and problems when it is mis-coded.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:31 am Why do I think these folks know what they are talking about? THEY RUN THEIR OWN AI LAB. THEY WORK IN AI SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT.
https://www.lexalytics.com/magic-machines-ai-labs

They build AI software themselves and are keenly aware of the issues and problems when it is mis-coded.
Most of the people critiquing AI that I know and know of are PhDs in the field.

Many of the most prominent critics are women of African descent. Sam Lefthand's antipathy to this entire topic and labeling it technobabble is directly connected to why he is constantly pretending as if he doesn't understand what I write, either.

Classic form of misogynoir, but fact is, this guy simply doesn't care whether we live or die, be we cis or trans.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

sam lefthand wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:58 pm That's the first thing you've said in quite a while that I kind of agree with. I think it's myopic too.

You keep shoving these myopic articles at me like I ought to place a high priority upon them and the issue they propound upon so shrilly.

I place a high priority upon Global Warming. Compared to that this issue doesn't move the needle for me.

They strike me kind of like the anti-vax 666 claims that the MRA vaccine will alter a persons DNA such that God wont recognize you so he'll send you to hell.

You are a whiny twit. Quit yer bitchin'. You say you ignore Carmen over and over, so FUCKING IGNORE HER! No one is making you read anything. Just don't even come to this thread. I can tell you most of the folks on this board ARE interested in what Carmen is posting on this thread.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:28 amI didn't know about facial recognition AI having problems with recognizing trans people - but then, not shocked this is an additional problem.
A couple years ago, there was this game going around called something like "what would you look like as the opposite sex." The link takes your profile pic and puts it through some filters to make you look like whatever "opposite sex" is supposed to be.

I didn't play it because it was a pretty obvious facial recognition data-scraping scam disguised as a silly game. Me and a BUNCH of my trans friends recognized another problem...um, what "opposite sex" ? :lol: . A couple friends played as a joke to show how absurd the concept can be for trans persons. A couple of my cis friends came out with the same photo. Lol

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by sam lefthand »

ProfX wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:28 am Why do you feel she's shoving them "at you"? She's posting them for everybody to read, myself included, I'm reading them. I hope others are. I didn't know about facial recognition AI having problems with recognizing trans people - but then, not shocked this is an additional problem.

Sam, you don't have to read anything anybody posts. You don't have to prioritize anything - ignore whatever you want, unprioritize whatever you wish - it's a free board.
X each of them, perhaps seven of them or more in this thread alone are directly addressed to me by name.

She uses the quote button, strips away everything I had written away leaving an empty quote with just my name on it, then posts some article, which when I arrive at the board has a notification to alert me that she has quoted me. Upon my arrival when I wrote that post there were four notifications from this thread addressed to me, each with a stupid article, and in some cases a stupid comment. There have been comments about my daughter.

So she's shoving them at me. So I told her what I think of them. And that is how I think of them.

It's not an issue I spend a waking moment on, nor am I going to in the future. I've read a number of the articles and view the lot of them as useless technobabble. Activists seeking an issue.

:)

So that's it in a nutshell X.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 pm There have been comments about my daughter.
There are comments about your daughter because you decided to trot out your daughter as a token and a shut-up device behind her back.

There are also comments about your daughter because she is a part of my community, and you are a willing, eager collaborator with the people very actively trying to destroy our community.
It's not an issue I spend a waking moment on, nor am I going to in the future. I've read a number of the articles and view the lot of them as useless technobabble.
Read them, or don't; spend a millisecond on the issue, or don't.

I'll be posting these articles, regardless of your paternalistic attitudes. I don't care about your feelings on this subject.
Activists seeking an issue.
^this is how confederates talk about carpetbaggers and scalawags.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by sam lefthand »

carmenjonze wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:29 pm There are comments about your daughter because you decided to trot out your daughter as a token and a shut-up device behind her back.

There are also comments about your daughter because she is a part of my community, and you are a willing, eager collaborator with the people very actively trying to destroy our community.
Just Shut the FUCK UP.

:evil:

Do not bring up my family again to make your points.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 pm
Something I posted on the old board.

Palantir has secretly been using New Orleans to test its predictive policing technology - The Verge
Palantir deployed a predictive policing system in New Orleans that even city council members don’t know about

The program began in 2012 as a partnership between New Orleans Police and Palantir Technologies, a data-mining firm founded with seed money from the CIA’s venture capital firm. According to interviews and documents obtained by The Verge, the initiative was essentially a predictive policing program, similar to the “heat list” in Chicago that purports to predict which people are likely drivers or victims of violence.

The partnership has been extended three times, with the third extension scheduled to expire on February 21st, 2018. The city of New Orleans and Palantir have not responded to questions about the program’s current status.

Predictive policing technology has proven highly controversial wherever it is implemented, but in New Orleans, the program escaped public notice, partly because Palantir established it as a philanthropic relationship with the city through Mayor Mitch Landrieu’s signature NOLA For Life program. Thanks to its philanthropic status, as well as New Orleans’ “strong mayor” model of government, the agreement never passed through a public procurement process.

In fact, key city council members and attorneys contacted by The Verge had no idea that the city had any sort of relationship with Palantir, nor were they aware that Palantir used its program in New Orleans to market its services to another law enforcement agency for a multimillion-dollar contract.

Even James Carville, the political operative instrumental in bringing about Palantir’s collaboration with NOPD, said that the program was not public knowledge. “No one in New Orleans even knows about this, to my knowledge,” Carville said.
Just because they slap a D after their name doesn't automatically make them good people. Unless you're a cult member like Sam Lefthand, I guess. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:39 pm Just Shut the FUCK UP.
Make me, MLK white moderate.

There are 28 states in which the GOP have put anti-trans, anti-LGBTQ laws on the books just this year alone, yet you demand civility and boast openly about running around with these dirty fascists.
Do not bring up my family again to make your points.
I'll discuss whatever and whomever I please whenever I feel like it, with or without your permission or approval, confederate collusionist.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 pm
These comments from this eugenicist Peter Thiel might be hilarious, were they not so dangerous.

Palantir’s Peter Thiel thinks people should be concerned about surveillance AI - CNBC
The venture capitalist, who co-founded big data firm Palantir, said at an event in Miami on Wednesday that on the path to AGI, you get surveillance AI, which he described as a “communist totalitarian technology.”

Those that are worried about AGI aren’t actually “paying attention to the thing that really matters,” Thiel said, adding that governments will use AI-powered facial recognition technology to control people.

His comments come three years after Bloomberg reported that “Palantir knows everything about you.” Thiel has also invested in facial recognition company Clearview AI and surveillance start-up Anduril.
Oh it's not MY totalitarian fascist companies that are the problem, it's THOSE communist totalitarian companies OVER THERE that are the problem!

(They are all the problem, because they are kissing cousins.)

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:17 am You are a whiny twit. Quit yer bitchin'. You say you ignore Carmen over and over, so FUCKING IGNORE HER! No one is making you read anything. Just don't even come to this thread. I can tell you most of the folks on this board ARE interested in what Carmen is posting on this thread.
Lol he is now trying this asenine :ignore: bit with other posters. It's like dealing with a petulant 4 year old.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 pm Activists seeking an issue.
Maybe. As I've posted about before, this is no longer a theoretical problem. These facial recognition systems are out there and being used "in the field" by police departments. So, if we know they are more likely to misidentify minorities (not just Black folks BTW) and trans people ... and there are people being wrongly arrested because of false IDs from these systems...

To me that issue is very very real. If I had a Black daughter arrested for a crime she didn't commit because of facial misrecognition, I'd bet that issue would feel very real. I don't have one, but I have empathy, and there are very real cases of this happening. Seems to me that's anything but fake.

Now look, in the previous iteration of this board, I also posted about how AI is helping contribute to unemployment (it may have more of an impact than immigration SO why do politicians never talk about it?), and its role in military drones who are increasingly utilizing it. There is more than one problem here, and none of them should be ignored. Does that mean I don't think AI doesn't offer tremendous advantages for so much? There are new drugs being discovered by AIs. Of course they can also offer humanity so much benefit, but we don't even have to worry about Terminator scenarios to look at the real problems happening now.

Ignoring problems never make them go away. I am not a Luddite. But I DID teach for several semesters a course on Technology and Society, and we ignore the social problems and consequences from not just AI, but also genetic engineering, or nanotechnology, or ... could keep going, but my point is you don't have to be a Luddite to pose this question: are we using technology to empower humanity, or ... the opposite? Nuclear power turned out to be a big disappointment, largely because, no, just sitting back and allowing tech/energy corporations to fulfill promises like "energy too cheap to meter" etc. etc. doesn't always work out. Without activists making this an "issue," there could have been more Three Mile Islands.
sam lefthand

Post by sam lefthand »

ProfX wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:10 pm Maybe. As I've posted about before, this is no longer a theoretical problem. These facial recognition systems are out there and being used "in the field" by police departments. So, if we know they are more likely to misidentify minorities (not just Black folks BTW) and trans people ... and there are people being wrongly arrested because of false IDs from these systems...

To me that issue is very very real. If I had a Black daughter arrested for a crime she didn't commit because of facial misrecognition, I'd bet that issue would feel very real. I don't have one, but I have empathy, and there are very real cases of this happening. Seems to me that's anything but fake.

Now look, in the previous iteration of this board, I also posted about how AI is helping contribute to unemployment (it may have more of an impact than immigration SO who do politicians never talk about it?), and its role in military drones who are increasingly utilizing it. There is more than one problem here, and none of them should be ignored. Does that mean I don't think AI doesn't offer tremendous advantages for so much? There are new drugs being discovered by AIs. Of course they can also offer humanity so much benefit, but we don't even have to worry about Terminator scenarios to look at the real problems happening now.

Ignoring problems never make them go away. I am not a Luddite. But I DID teach for several semesters a course on Technology and Society, and we ignore the social problems and consequences from not just AI, but also genetic engineering, or nanotechnology, or ... could keep going, but my point is you don't have to be a Luddite to pose this question: are we using technology to empower humanity, or ... the opposite? Nuclear power turned out to be a big disappointment, largely because, no, just sitting back and allowing tech/energy corporations to fulfill promises like "energy too cheap to meter" etc. etc. doesn't always work out. Without activists making this an "issue," there could have been more Three Mile Islands.
I view it as an up dated extension of the old "1984" hysteria which has polluted my eyes and ears for going on 50 years, and as far as I can tell has accomplished nothing for all of that caterwauling late at night over beers.

If we had spent the amount of time "1984" has consumed in mass expression of dimensionless fear by our population during my life time on Global Warming perhaps things would be going better for the globe.
ProfX

Post by ProfX »

As a certain person used to put it ... "Irony rearing its zit covered ass". (Ok. Fine. He had his phrases. Moving on.)

Oh boy, the inventor of Palantir warning about surveillance technology, which sort of reminds me of when Elon Musk warns people about AI (or muses about how we might be living in a computer simulation) while he happily works on figuring out ways to chip human brains and perfect self driving cars.

I get why the Silicon Valley loons like him and McAfee (RIP) think this way. "Oh it's fine if corporations know how many times you've taken a dump in the last 24 hours or are monitoring and tracking everywhere you go and everything you purchase in a database, but governments ... THAT's the problem" (I agree both are or can be problems, but of course they only focus on one.) Typical right-Libertarian myopia. "I care about freedom of speech, but I'm going to clandestinely put Gawker out of business because they dared to out me" (again as I've always said, they were bottom-feeding celebrity-chasing scum, and I don't like involuntarily outing people, but that did not give Thiel the right to shadow-fund an effort to shut them down.)

No wonder he supported Trump, who constantly complained about "Obama tapping his phone," who also I guess didn't want to talk about his well known and regular habit of secretly listening to and taping the conversations of employees at the Trump Org. (P.S. no, just because you're the boss doesn't mean you have the "right" to do this.)
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

sam lefthand wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:31 pm I view it as an up dated extension of the old "1984" hysteria which has polluted my eyes and ears for going on 50 years, and as far as I can tell has accomplished nothing for all of that caterwauling late at night over beers.

If we had spent the amount of time "1984" has consumed in mass expression of dimensionless fear by our population during my life time on Global Warming perhaps things would be going better for the globe.
You're pink until the cops show up. So it's irrelevant how you personally feel about this issue.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:10 pmTo me that issue is very very real. If I had a Black daughter arrested for a crime she didn't commit because of facial misrecognition, I'd bet that issue would feel very real. I don't have one, but I have empathy, and there are very real cases of this happening. Seems to me that's anything but fake.
Or be someone's trans daughter.

Or be someone's Black daughter, like these Black-daughter Ph.D.'s caterwauling technobabble, looking for trouble and finding it.

:problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by gounion »

sam lefthand wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:31 pm :ignore:

Quit posting about it and do it, idiot. You can't.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:18 pm Quit posting about it and do it, idiot. You can't.
He supports these types of systems and, more importantly, the racist, gender-discriminatory results they produce.

~ Ida B. Wells