Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

News and events of the day
marindem01

Re: Storming The Capital 2: A Counter Storm is Coming

Post by marindem01 »

Jeffery Clark To Plead the Fifth.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/jan-committee ... d=81453219.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack on Wednesday unanimously recommended contempt charges against former Trump Justice Department official Jeffrey Clark, even as panel leaders agreed to give him an opportunity to comply with their subpoena this weekend.

The last-minute development will delay a House floor vote to hold Clark in contempt of Congress and refer the matter to the Justice Department before Saturday, when he is expected on Capitol Hill to assert his Fifth Amendment privilege before the committee in person.

So, now Clark will plead the fifth. He knows his shit is fried. His ass covering only proves one thing. The Traitor is up to his orange eye brows in this.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
Number6

Post by Number6 »

Libertas wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 pm I remember those drills.

Thank GOD we had an adult in the WH at the time. Kennedy...
I remember those drill, too. I was in elementary school in Millington, Tennessee and we had to do the Stop, Drop, and Cover drills. We were too young to question why we had to do this and being in the South, it was expected of kids to obey adults and not question what they say. Once I was in my teens living in Connecticut I figured it out that Stop, Drop, and Cover was a con game to make us feel as if we could survive a nuclear attack.
When you vote left, you vote right.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Number6 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:20 pm I remember those drill, too. I was in elementary school in Millington, Tennessee and we had to do the Stop, Drop, and Cover drills. We were too young to question why we had to do this and being in the South, it was expected of kids to obey adults and not question what they say. Once I was in my teens living in Connecticut I figured it out that Stop, Drop, and Cover was a con game to make us feel as if we could survive a nuclear attack.
My Dad called them, "Stop, Drop and Kiss Your Ass Goodbye".
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

They still do them in LA, but it's for earthquakes.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
gounion

Post by gounion »

ZoWie wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:02 pm They still do them in LA, but it's for earthquakes.
We had tornado drills. This nation is lucky a large school hasn’t really got a direct hit while children were in the school. But morning and early afternoon isn’t prime time for twisters.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:06 pm We had tornado drills. This nation is lucky a large school hasn’t really got a direct hit while children were in the school. But morning and early afternoon isn’t prime time for twisters.
Yeah, in SoCA we had earthquake drills. Stop, drop, and roll.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

marindem01 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:23 am My Dad called them, "Stop, Drop and Kiss Your Ass Goodbye".
When we moved to Connecticut from Tennessee, we were living in a motel for a couple of week and we'd eat at a local restaurant. The restaurant had a sign that said "In case of a nuclear attack, first pay bill and then kiss your ass goodbye."
Number6

Post by Number6 »

carmenjonze wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:17 pm Yeah, in SoCA we had earthquake drills. Stop, drop, and roll.
I thought Stop, Drop, and Roll was in case you were on fire.

My sophomore through senior high school was in Coronado in the late 60s and we didn't have any earthquake drills. I remember we had one about an hour before school and my first class was Spanish in the foreign language lab. When I entered the room I notice the florescent light fixture had come down forming a perfect "V" right on the desk I was assigned.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Number6 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:21 pm I thought Stop, Drop, and Roll was in case you were on fire.
Yes you're right!

What was the one for earthquakes - stop, drop, cover...between the earthquake drills, fire drills, atomic bomb drille...IDE remember, now, meh.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

I had a 4th grade math teacher who was hilarious about that. I still remember him to this day.

He said, "I'm supposed to do these drills with you kids. Here's the real deal. In case of nuclear attack, get under your desk, and kiss your ass goodbye."

Yeah, that stuck with me. :lol:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ProfX wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:19 pm I had a 4th grade math teacher who was hilarious about that. I still remember him to this day.

He said, "I'm supposed to do these drills with you kids. Here's the real deal. In case of nuclear attack, get under your desk, and kiss your ass goodbye."

Yeah, that stuck with me. :lol:
I remember when we were in 8th grade at our Catholic elementary school and we got a teacher named Mr. Hesse.

Mr. Hesse invited us to his apartment to listen to Rubber Soul and smoke pot. He was cool, and no there werent any shenanigans. Never forget Mr. Hesse.
I sigh in your general direction.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Because innocent people plead the 5th :roll:

Kyle Cheney - Verified
@kyledcheney
NEWS: John Eastman, the attorney who worked with Trump to overturn the 2020 election results, will plead the Fifth to the Jan. 6 committee, his lawyer revealed
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

I Refuse To Answer On The Grounds That It Might Incriminate Me - This asshole knows shit. Just Meadows knows shit. Which means the Traitor knows shit.
Drak

Post by Drak »

Kyle Cheney - Verified
@kyledcheney
·
2h
BREAKING: Saturday’s deposition with Jeffrey Clark, where he was expected to formally plead the Fifth, has been postponed to Dec. 16 due to a medical condition.

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:08 pm Kyle Cheney - Verified
@kyledcheney
·
2h
BREAKING: Saturday’s deposition with Jeffrey Clark, where he was expected to formally plead the Fifth, has been postponed to Dec. 16 due to a medical condition.

He is lying. Rachel has an honest person on TV saying they are satisfied his excuse is real, but I am betting it is made up by a doctor willing to do that.
I believe this because we are talking about a con and they almost never tell the truth about anything. Hell, if you pay attention around here you can see one of them make shit up out of whole cloth about another member and their employment. sigh

If Garland doesn't put them all in jail, we will not be able to have another actual election.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

@kyledcheney
·
2h

Yeah, he is shitting in his pants...
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

All of this, every last bit of it, because these disgusting racist fascists could not STAND having a Black president.

And what made it worse was he was a better president in every way than almost all prior white presidents, not all but most.

It made their heads explode.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

@kyledcheney
·
2h

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:21 pm Image
+

Drak

Post by Drak »

Hugo Lowell - Verified
@hugolowell
·
Nov 30
EXCLUSIVE: Hours before the Capitol attack, Trump called top lieutenants at the “command center” at the Willard and pressed them on how to stop Biden’s certification from taking place on January 6.
@GuardianUS

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... riot-biden

Trump called his war room at The Willard about how to stop Biden’s certification. Planning to stop and overturn the results of a free and fair election is called an attempted coup.

Hugo Lowell - Verified
@hugolowell
Trump’s call to the Willard seeking to stop Biden’s certification from taking place at the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6 is really significant — since that was also the purported aim of the Capitol attack.

Hugo Lowell
@hugolowell
Trump did not just *effectively* demand ways to stop Biden’s certification — he *actually* sought ways to stop the joint session from taking place on Jan. 6

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:10 pm Hugo Lowell - Verified
@hugolowell
·
Nov 30
EXCLUSIVE: Hours before the Capitol attack, Trump called top lieutenants at the “command center” at the Willard and pressed them on how to stop Biden’s certification from taking place on January 6.
@GuardianUS

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... riot-biden

Trump called his war room at The Willard about how to stop Biden’s certification. Planning to stop and overturn the results of a free and fair election is called an attempted coup.

Hugo Lowell - Verified
@hugolowell
Trump’s call to the Willard seeking to stop Biden’s certification from taking place at the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6 is really significant — since that was also the purported aim of the Capitol attack.
Zero doubt this happened, if a Dem did it the board cons would need to buy new skulls because the minute they found out their brains would have self exploded through the tops of their heads all over their kitchen ceilings. And yet here it is and NOT A WORD from them.

This makes them not patriots, at all. He MUST be arrested and indicted before this country comes to an end.
Drak

Post by Drak »

And one of these lying Generals is of course, Mike Flynn’s brother.

'Absolute liars': Ex-D.C. Guard official says generals lied to Congress about Jan. 6
A former D.C. National Guard official is accusing two senior Army leaders of lying to Congress and participating in a secret attempt to rewrite the history of the military's response to the Capitol riot.

In a 36-page memo, Col. Earl Matthews, who held high-level National Security Council and Pentagon roles during the Trump administration, slams the Pentagon's inspector general for what he calls an error-riddled report that protects a top Army official who argued against sending the National Guard to the Capitol on Jan. 6, delaying the insurrection response for hours.

Matthews' memo, sent to the Jan. 6 select committee this month and obtained by POLITICO, includes detailed recollections of the insurrection response as it calls two Army generals — Gen. Charles Flynn, who served as deputy chief of staff for operations on Jan. 6, and Lt. Gen. Walter Piatt, the director of Army staff — “absolute and unmitigated liars” for their characterization of the events of that day. Matthews has never publicly discussed the chaos of the Capitol siege.

On Jan. 6, Matthews was serving as the top attorney to Maj. Gen. William Walker, then commanding general of the D.C. National Guard. Matthews’ memo defends the Capitol attack response by Walker, who now serves as the House sergeant at arms, amplifying Walker's previous congressional testimony about the hourslong delay in the military’s order for the D.C. National Guard to deploy to the riot scene…

… Matthews' memo levels major accusations: that Flynn and Piatt lied to Congress about their response to pleas for the D.C. Guard to quickly be deployed on Jan. 6; that the Pentagon inspector general’s November report on Army leadership’s response to the attack was “replete with factual inaccuracies”; and that the Army has created its own closely held revisionist document about the Capitol riot that’s “worthy of the best Stalinist or North Korea propagandist.”

Full article

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/0 ... ial-523777

marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Cue the vulgar response from The Traitor. From the supporters of The Traitor.

How dare an Officer in The United States Army tell the truth.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:08 pmCan you admit that inspite of our flaws there has never been a better time or a better place for minorities to live.
CONSERVATIVE NEGRO SPEAKS OUT - Citizens Informer, 1975, Ole MIss Libraries, pdf
About an hour later at 11:15 P.M.
the station broadcast an
interview with this Negro Conservative,
Rev. Donald Jackson of Buffalo, New York.
I would guess that the "ole Reverend"
shocked all the dedicated liberals,
black or white, right out of their
shoes. Rev. Jackson said he
had met and admired Governor
Wallace, and he has done a tremendous
job as Governor of Alabama.

Rev. Jackson blasted the
Civil Rights movement, Martin
L. King, the Welfare programs
and just about everything else
near and dear to the hearts
of all true liberals; including the NAACP,
and the big, tax free foundations. He said
these tax free foundations
come into a community, seek
out the liberal and radical
Negroes, arrange for them to get time
on the air, and their
views published in the news-
papers. This is done to con-
vince the general public and
the government officials that
these radical Negroes repre-
sent the Negro community, and
they are the authentic voice
of-the minorities. Meanwhile
the Foundations, the News-
papers, the radio and televi-
sion stations and the govern-
ment ignores the conservative
Negro, who Rev. Jackson claims
are in the majority in the
Negro community.

He stated that the American Blacks,
despite all their complaining and protesting,
are the most affluent blacks on earth.
The 22 million blacks
in America own more Buicks,
Lincoln continentals and Cadillacs than all
of the rest of the blacks in the whole
world. There is more opportunity for
Blacks to make a success of their lives in this
country than any place else on earth,
but they have to work
for it. They can't make a success of
themselves by being on
welfare, or constantly march-
ing, protesting or demonstrating.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:18 pm CONSERVATIVE NEGRO SPEAKS OUT - Citizens Informer, 1975, Ole MIss Libraries, pdf
ONG board cons will LOVE that publication, you just gave them all a Xmas gift!