Elon Musk, rip-off King!

News and events of the day
ZoWie

Re: Elon Musk, rip-off King!

Post by ZoWie »

By the time I'm going to need another car, there will be plenty of electrics.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

https://youtu.be/z4HzdTClm5U

Brent Terhune, hilarious

"Crawled up from his fathers emerald mine" :lol:
I sigh in your general direction.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Dumb bigots.

Earthling / 🦣: journa.host/@ziya
@ziyatong

Kanye is fat-shaming Elon
Elon is deleting Kanye’s Tweets
Trump is refusing to go on Twitter
This three musketeers thing is not going as well as they’d hoped.

https://twitter.com/ziyatong/status/1598545615037906944

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ProfX »

Why worry about Nick Fuentes, Ye now says Hitler was quite the decent chap.

Masked Ye goes on antisemitic tirade on Infowars: ‘I like Hitler’
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3758 ... ut-hitler/

Homey even flustered Alex Jones, and I didn't think that was possible. :roll:

Look, even that trashdump Parler doesn't want him running the place ... that too says something.
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ProfX wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:00 am Why worry about Nick Fuentes, Ye now says Hitler was quite the decent chap.

Masked Ye goes on antisemitic tirade on Infowars: ‘I like Hitler’
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/3758 ... ut-hitler/

Homey even flustered Alex Jones, and I didn't think that was possible. :roll:

Look, even that trashdump Parler doesn't want him running the place ... that too says something.
Something like this came out about him a couple months ago. Then there’s his buddy’s infamous defense of H#tler.

Calif. congressman goes viral for playing Candace Owens' comments on Hitler during hearing - SF Gate

TMK, her mentor Dennis Prager is silent on all of this. :problem:

Some of us warned about this Republican operative back 10 years ago, when he was putting Confederate flags on his clothes, and were dead set against accommodating this person and all his so-called “genius”. :problem:

10 years later, they’re still rationalizing his behavior with the death of his mother. :roll:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ZoWie »

Ye has gone over the edge, even for this culture and its excuse for Nooz. Oh, and Jones just declared personal bankruptcy to ward off an $11.5 gigabuck judgment against him.

There's something reassuring in the fact that some stuff is still too far out there for our mass culture to stomach, and that sending trainloads of religious minorities to crematoriums is still apparently one of them.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ZoWie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:32 pm There's something reassuring in the fact that some stuff is still too far out there for our mass culture to stomach, and that sending trainloads of religious minorities to crematoriums is still apparently one of them.
On Twitter, not really. IDK what point Musk was trying to make by banning Ye. He's banned as he should be, though what he did was not Brandenburg vs. Ohio "incitement" (Musk said he was banned for "incitement.")

The rest of the neonazis are flooding back and actually calling for genocide. Saw this on Alejandra Caraballo/@Esqueer_ - this tweet is still up.

If West has to go so do these others...except, white supremacism never is based in rationality.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Plus, like I've been saying, the minority diversity tokens are always the first to go. Apartheid Boy just demonstrated how it works. Let's hope to high heaven that stays digital and never turns physical. :?

What kind of f'ed up country are we living in when today's conservative whites are even more vicious and murderous than yesteryear's. :? :? :?

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Also from Caraballo:

Alejandra Caraballo
@Esqueer_

Remember, JK Rowling liked a tweet by Libs of Tiktok making fun of criticism of Kanye West. A week later, Kanye went full neo nazi praising Hitler. Transphobia and anti semitism always come packaged together.

https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1598735822219792385

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

Elmo is letting all the Nazis back on Twitter. He suspended Kayne for going full on Nazi last night and posting Swastikas but I'm hearing that was only temporary. This isn't freedom of speech. I'd say it's pretty unbelievable but Musk is as mentally deranged as the rest of them at this point and it's obvious why he was funded to take over Twitter. These are pretty dark times. I hope those who supported him in these parts have seen the light.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

carmenjonze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:02 am TMK, her mentor Dennis Prager is silent on all of this. :problem:
Well, I was wrong about that.

He defended her a month ago on Townhall. https://townhall .com/columnists/dennisprager/2022/11/01/kanye-west-antisemitism-and-candace-owens-n2615284 - not linking to a WS-lite site.

As Republican operatives, she, Kanye, and the rest of the "conservative blacks" are simple tools to these conservative WN predators. :problem:
Let's begin with an indisputable fact. What Kanye West, aka Ye, is saying about Jews is antisemitic. Why? Because "the Jews run everything" is pure libel. That's why Jews are not paranoid in being deeply troubled by such sentiments. If widely believed, they will almost inevitably lead to persecution of Jews.

Now, let's turn to the matter of Candace Owens. For the few who do not know who she is, Candace is a brilliant and charismatic black woman with a very large following. The Left hates her because she is a black conservative and, even worse, a supporter of former President Donald Trump. In the eyes of the Left, including the current president of the United States, Trump supporters (often referred to as "MAGA people") are either out-and-out fascists or "semi-fascists."

Owens started BLEXIT, "a movement to encourage black people to leave far-left, progressive policies behind." She believes the Democratic Party has used blacks to gain and retain power, not to help them. By virtually every metric, Trump did more to help black America than the entire Democratic Party in living memory, not to mention non-living memory. The Democrats began as the pro-slavery party and morphed after the Civil War into the pro-Jim Crow party and the home of white racists.
In her attempt to lead blacks away from the Democrats, Owens befriended Kanye West, the best-known black rapper in the country. And indeed, Ye, as he is now known, became a Trump supporter.
If these sentiments sound familiar, it's because that dumb propagandist Glennfs uses RFL to peddle them every other day.

They echo every pointyhat whitesheet antisemitic WASP this guy is trying to impress.

Republican operatives like Dennis Prager and these others only see symbolic use-value in people like Ye and Owens, Herschel Walker, Janice Rogers Brown, Mayra Flores, Kari Lake, etc.; and all of them know it.

All of these Republican operative opportunists deserve each other, including Candace's Prager U. neonazi propagandist friends like Charlie Kirk (who gave her her start), Tucker Carlson, and Jordan Peterson; and far-right diversity parade/aspirant neonazis like Ben Shapiro, Davd Rubin, Carol Swain, and Larry Elder. :?

All conservative whites want is that weakened African-American franchise. If it means looking the other way from the 2 African American diversity tokens who are pro-Hitler, fine with them. :?

Jewish guy hosts neonazis just to benefit the Republican Party...film at 11. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Dennis Prager plays good nigra/bad nigra with Kanye and Candace while hosting great-replacement conservative whites like Kirk and Carlson.

I'd say he's confused but he's just a well-rewarded propagandist.

http://radiofreeliberal.com/viewtopic.php?t=1167 - "Dennis Prager Thinks The Nazis Had Some Good Points, Actually" - The Majority Report

Conservatives are such self-loathing, self-destructive freaks. :problem:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:31 pm Dennis Prager plays good nigra/bad nigra with Kanye and Candace while hosting great-replacement conservative whites like Kirk and Carlson.

I'd say he's confused but he's just a well-rewarded propagandist.

http://radiofreeliberal.com/viewtopic.php?t=1167 - "Dennis Prager Thinks The Nazis Had Some Good Points, Actually" - The Majority Report

Conservatives are such self-loathing, self-destructive freaks. :problem:
Yes, board cons are full on board with violent racism.

They dont need a Black con person to give credibility to their hate but it is something they will always pounce on.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ZoWie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:32 pm Ye has gone over the edge, even for this culture and its excuse for Nooz.
Well, he's been over the edge for at least a decade, since brandishing Confederate flags on his clothes, which was quickly dismissed as a publicity stunt.

What got the attention of conservative whites was claiming 400 years of slavery sounds like a choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_M4LkYra5k

Up until then, he was just another crazy n-word rapper who married a white woman.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Libertas wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:37 pm Yes, board cons are full on board with violent racism.
They're on board with it because they are an integral part of it.

Violent racism thrives because of these people's eager participation.
They dont need a Black con person to give credibility to their hate but it is something they will always pounce on.
Yes it's always interesting to me when aspirant WNs like Dennis Prager trot out people like Candace Owens, Herschel Walker, Christian Walker, etc. as people African Americans better follow, or get the noose. Yet he hosts neonazis like Charlie Kirk and _ucker Carlson.

I'd say this type of paternalistic authoritarianism was amusing but it's incredibly dangerous -- not just for us regular folks but for these dumb propagandists like Dennis Prager, themselves.

They're always the first to go.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Drak wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:04 pm Elmo is letting all the Nazis back on Twitter. He suspended Kayne for going full on Nazi last night and posting Swastikas but I'm hearing that was only temporary.
Looks like he's permanently banned. But since Elon Musk has no idea what he's doing and this site is WAY out of his control, who knows. :problem:
This isn't freedom of speech. I'd say it's pretty unbelievable but Musk is as mentally deranged as the rest of them at this point and it's obvious why he was funded to take over Twitter. These are pretty dark times. I hope those who supported him in these parts have seen the light.
Elon Musk is so full of shit.

He berates his own former advertisers for pulling, yet is re-establishing high-profile neonazi accounts.

Why, it's as if he's saying major advertisers ought to be signing on to advertising on a site with well-known WSs.

:problem:
Last edited by carmenjonze on Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:50 pm They're on board with it because they are an integral part of it.

Violent racism thrives because of these people's eager participation.

Yes it's always interesting to me when aspirant WNs like Dennis Prager trot out people like Candace Owens, Herschel Walker, Christian Walker, etc. as people African Americans better follow, or get the noose. Yet he hosts neonazis like Charlie Kirk and _ucker Carlson.

I'd say this type of paternalistic authoritarianism was amusing but it's incredibly dangerous -- not just for us regular folks but for these dumb propagandists like Dennis Prager, themselves.

They're always the first to go.
And the antisemitism is ramping up even faster and bigger than I predicted, and we all know I always predict the worst possible outcomes, hoping they wont come true.

Our friend here the professor warned us, he saw it coming years ago. Of COURSE board cons and cons in general will absolutely stand by and do nothing if they started rounding them up, again. Just like they are silent on ALL of the wrongs of their party and leader.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Libertas

Post by Libertas »

And now musk is "teasing" a Hunter Biden laptop thread, per a thread at DU.

NOt connected to that story but a great observation about this traitor by Dean Obeidallah

https://masto.ai/@DeanObeidallah/109446535037086588

As you watch Elon Musk amplify the bigots, please remember that is exactly what Musk's Friend Putin did in the 2016 election to hurt Hillary and help Trump. Musk is doing right in our faces what Putin's security forces were doing secretly. Musk is NO friend of the USA.

Here is the prick

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/159 ... usSvvqzzQQ
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Lindy Li
@lindyli

Did Hunter Biden make $640 million as a White House advisor?

Did he get $2 BILLION from Crown Prince Mohammed Bone Saw?

Did he get $100 million for his women’s fund?

Did he get patents from China?

Did he get $6.35 million in PPP loans?

NO, all this shit was Jared & Ivanka!

https://twitter.com/lindyli/status/1598853864870281216

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:09 am Lindy Li
@lindyli

Did Hunter Biden make $640 million as a White House advisor?

Did he get $2 BILLION from Crown Prince Mohammed Bone Saw?

Did he get $100 million for his women’s fund?

Did he get patents from China?

Did he get $6.35 million in PPP loans?

NO, all this shit was Jared & Ivanka!

https://twitter.com/lindyli/status/1598853864870281216
And the cons dont care. Patriotism is something they dont understand.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

Hunter Biden is all they have. They can't use old age dementia as an argument because, (1) Biden doesn't have it, and (2) the Republicans thought it was charming when Ray Gun showed symptoms.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:45 am Hunter Biden is all they have. They can't use old age dementia as an argument because, (1) Biden doesn't have it, and (2) the Republicans thought it was charming when Ray Gun showed symptoms.
Between what they are about to do and the physical mass murdering attacks on the LGBTQ community, I wish the people who could bash back would get active. Same ones dont vote either.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

ZoWie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 11:45 am Hunter Biden is all they have. They can't use old age dementia as an argument because, (1) Biden doesn't have it, and (2) the Republicans thought it was charming when Ray Gun showed symptoms.
With Hunter they’ll attempt to do, primarily, two things.

Attack broadcast, print, and social media for interfering with the election.

Attempt to tie hunters millions, especially from China, to joe.

Of course there’ll be some attempts to embarrass some targets in the process
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Shit, that smell is back, anybody know what it is? :twisted: