She-Hulk: TRULY the Strongest Avenger

TV, Movies, Music and the Rest!
ProfX

She-Hulk: TRULY the Strongest Avenger

Post by ProfX »

'She-Hulk' Episode 9 Finale Recap: Meet the MCU's Most Surprisingly Powerful Being
Jen Walters goes straight to the top in the final She-Hulk: Attorney at Law on Disney Plus, which explodes what a Marvel ending should be. (Spoilers!)
https://www.cnet.com/culture/entertainm ... ful-being/

Turns out Jen has the greatest MCU power of all: to break the 4th wall at will (though she shares this power with Deadpool).

Basically, she even has the power to go to Kevin Feige himself (except it seems Kevin's stand-in is a droid), complain about the ending of her show, and get it rewritten! :mrgreen:

So, we know Jen's future, although K.E.V.I.N. said no movie for you, at least for now, but it seems we definitely have a solo Hulk film being set up (possibly with his son, and Jen, and Abomination, and Leader, and ... ? who knows?).

And are her and Daredevil a thing now? :P

Since she's been breaking the 4th wall constantly (always did in the comics), the ending was less unexpected for me, I think, than others. :geek:
"Don't believe every quote attributed to people on the Internet" -- Abraham Lincoln :D
gounion

Re: She-Hulk: TRULY the Strongest Avenger

Post by gounion »

I enjoyed the series. Hilarious!

And, it seems that there will be a Red Hulk. William Hurt played Thunderbolt Ross, and the breaking news is that Harrison Ford has been cast to replace him.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

I wasn't really into the series at first: millennial professional straight women and their complaints about their miserable romantic lives starts to bore me really early on. It was new and novel with Mary Tyler Moore but it's just really overdone.

And now I see what a great ruse that was! I loved how the series progressed. Especially the detailed commentary on how difficult it is to trust even the nicest guys, who then turn out to be either jerks of the highest order, Iron John cultists, or outight proud boy incels. :?

Also, REALLY great commentary on gender presentation, body dysmorphia, and how to be "out" in a world that punishes you for being yourself. I really liked when Banner/Hulk started doing this, too.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

Welp you convinced me to finish the series.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine