I have a very great and HOT property for a documentary...more likely a docudrama!

TV, Movies, Music and the Rest!
Libertas

I have a very great and HOT property for a documentary...more likely a docudrama!

Post by Libertas »

Calling all (only one here that I know of :lol: ) Hollywood execs!

In the mid 70's early 80's if you were a law student at Stanford (and one other place, cant remember now) you probably bought my friends brand new marijuana called sinsemilla (nobody called it that but that was the new way to grow), which at the time was unknown which is why when you bought it, you went NUTS for it! :lol:

It was known by his name I think, first name, I also have to check back about that.

It is a great story that could be a docudrama...he would hire this group of Women from i think MN, to trim his weed each year for a couple weeks, he would house them and feed them and pay them whatever it was.

He was married but fell in love a couple times but kept his hands to himself. It is a GREAT story!

I am part of the story in a small way to include the time I became famous also in Whitefish MT...well I was famous at "The Place" anyway. :lol:

:lol:

The stories about the out of town growers who would use federal land to grow and the dead bodies and the rest...of course the dead bodies had nothing to do with him or his property.
I sigh in your general direction.