Ted Lasso

TV, Movies, Music and the Rest!
Drak

Ted Lasso

Post by Drak »

We just got Apple TV free for 6 months and this is the first thing I started to watch. The lead character, played by Jason Sudeikis, is such a nice, loveable, good guy. I just finished season one and really enjoyed it.
"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
Tao Jones Sr.

Re: Ted Lasso

Post by Tao Jones Sr. »

I think it’s great. Way too much reading into it from the critics and fans. It’s a comedy! And it does what the best comedy does: it makes you think and feel as well.
”Loons Need Not Apply.” -Bushwa
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

Drak wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:47 pm We just got Apple TV free for 6 months and this is the first thing I started to watch. The lead character, played by Jason Sudeikis, is such a nice, loveable, good guy. I just finished season one and really enjoyed it.
Good show. As someone who watches almost every BBC and Aussie sitcom made that is sold here in any format or service, I recognize most of the non American actors.

I think Jason writes the show also, and it can be a bit syrupy or whatever the word is, but it is done so well that you just cant help but like it!
I sigh in your general direction.
Bludogdem

Post by Bludogdem »

Libertas wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:49 pm Good show. As someone who watches almost every BBC and Aussie sitcom made that is sold here in any format or service, I recognize most of the non American actors.

I think Jason writes the show also, and it can be a bit syrupy or whatever the word is, but it is done so well that you just cant help but like it!
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10986410/ful ... t_ov_wr_sm

Writers
Drak

Post by Drak »

Tao Jones Sr. wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:56 pm I think it’s great. Way too much reading into it from the critics and fans. It’s a comedy! And it does what the best comedy does: it makes you think and feel as well.
Agreed

Drak

Post by Drak »

Libertas wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:49 pm Good show. As someone who watches almost every BBC and Aussie sitcom made that is sold here in any format or service, I recognize most of the non American actors.

Yah def not without it's fair share of syrup and cheese, but it's a good thing.