2021 Elections

News and events of the day
gounion

Re: 2021 Elections

Post by gounion »

Glennfs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:59 pm I started my day at 515am eastern time and listened to lw radio most of the day.
I heard every excuse under the sun for the shellacking the democratic party took last night........except one.
That one being the American people aren't buying what the democratic party is selling
Hate has always been a steady seller.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:59 pm I started my day at 515am eastern time and listened to lw radio most of the day.
I heard every excuse under the sun for the shellacking the democratic party took last night........except one.
That one being the American people aren't buying what the democratic party is selling
The Democratic Party is made up of "the American people."

I mean, I do get that conservative whites have never thought of people different from yourselves as "the American people," and have wielded every vigilante and legal rig to keep that in place. You guys even think that about fellow whites.

But you're wrong about who is and who isn't "the American people."

It's our people who forced this country into being the democracy you brag about to the planet, despite your violence. White conservatism is destroying this country.

The way to right wrongs is to
Shine the light of truth on them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

gounion wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:02 pm Hate has always been a steady seller.
This confederate thinks one race is a shellacking. This is a white-supremacist fantasy.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:26 pm 825 eastern time and nobody online. Must be a bad night to be a Democrat especially a liberal
It was not a bad night for Shontel Brown.

Shontel Brown, a Democrat, wins an Ohio House seat in a special election. - NYT

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by carmenjonze »

Glennfs is one of those confederates who thinks "the American people" is synonymous with violent, dishonest white conservatism.

They have been struggling with this delusion since at least the turn of last century.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Libertas »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:04 pm The Democratic Party is made up of "the American people."

I mean, I do get that conservative whites have never thought of people different from yourselves as "the American people," and have wielded every vigilante and legal rig to keep that in place. You guys even think that about fellow whites.

But you're wrong about who is and who isn't "the American people."

It's our people who forced this country into being the democracy you brag about to the planet, despite your violence. White conservatism is destroying this country.
I hinted around about my grandson being in a TV show.

The creator, writer producer is very famous for westerns and being a NA rights advocate. He promises this western will tell the truth about the NA and life in those times. I am curious obviously to see my 5 yr old grandson costarring with MAJOR stars, but this aspect is also quite interesting. If he tells the truth will the fans who are mostly righty tolerate it?
I sigh in your general direction.
gounion

Post by gounion »

You want proof that the Dems are the good guys and the Reps are the bad guys?

When the Dems lose they don't scream "they cheated" and demand recounts and audits, and the dem candidate loses, he concedes.

Republicans are whiny little spoiled children.
gounion

Post by gounion »

Libertas wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:54 pm I hinted around about my grandson being in a TV show.

The creator, writer producer is very famous for westerns and being a NA rights advocate. He promises this western will tell the truth about the NA and life in those times. I am curious obviously to see my 5 yr old grandson costarring with MAJOR stars, but this aspect is also quite interesting. If he tells the truth will the fans who are mostly righty tolerate it?
That's simple. No, they won't. They'll scream "woke" and "politically correct". They long for the days when Native Americans were called "Indians" and they were bloodthirsty savages that deserved to be massacred.

GOP politicians will stand on their soapbox and rail against it.

Doesn't mean it won't be successful, but they'll sure hate it.
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:22 pm That's simple. No, they won't. They'll scream "woke" and "politically correct". They long for the days when Native Americans were called "Indians" and they were bloodthirsty savages that deserved to be massacred.

GOP politicians will stand on their soapbox and rail against it.

Doesn't mean it won't be successful, but they'll sure hate it.
You should see how they froth at the mouth on the FB fan page. For them to flip on the well known creator and the series of shows would be something to behold. I think I can openly talk about it Sunday night at 8 pm :D
gounion

Post by gounion »

Libertas wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:26 pm You should see how they froth at the mouth on the FB fan page. For them to flip on the well known creator and the series of shows would be something to behold. I think I can openly talk about it Sunday night at 8 pm :D
So I'm right as always, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

gounion wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:27 pm So I'm right as always, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:
No I meant right now they are wildly in love with the show creator and the main show and they love everything about the new show even though it hasnt aired yet.

Sunday night I might say more, but I will tell you privately, or I already have. If I have just search that title on FB and you can see the group I am talking about.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

Lol f. this guy

Michael Schellenberger
@MichaelSchellenbergerMD

Van calls on Democrats to abandon progressivism and embrace triangulation

[VIDEO]

Hey! Van!

Don’t you have some racist jobsandtheeconomy cons to go film yourself having dinner with, so we can “understand” them? :lol: :lol:

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Drak »

carmenjonze wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:09 pm Lol f. this guy

Michael Schellenberger
@MichaelSchellenbergerMD

Van calls on Democrats to abandon progressivism and embrace triangulation

[VIDEO]

Hey! Van!

Don’t you have some racist jobsandtheeconomy cons to go film yourself having dinner with, so we can “understand” them? :lol: :lol:
Is that Van Jones? The same Van Jones who continuously praised the mentally unfit, moron President Donald Trump, with, "Now this is the moment when Donald Trump became President of the United States!"

This Van Jones?

"Some of those that work forces,
Are the same that burn crosses"

- Rage Against the Machine
ap215

Post by ap215 »

I've been watching this person's channel for a few months now his name is Ethan Kelly he's a student very informative & knowledgeable check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNgOfO5DaOk
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Glennfs wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:59 pmexcept one.That one being the American people aren't buying what the democratic party is selling
Who in the fuck do you think you are Ghttp://www.radiofreeliberal.com/posting.php?mo ... =1803#lenn. Who the fuck are you to decide what the Democratic Party is trying to get the "American People", "To Buy"?

"The American People" by a wide majority support Build Back Better. The American People want better Bridges, Roads and Highways. The American People want paid Family Leave.

Who the fuck do you think you are to know what other Americans want Glenn. "The American People" want Affordable Health Care Glen, even you do not.

You do not have the right to decide what others want Glenn. Speak for yourself alone.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

marindem01 wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:00 pm Who in the fuck do you think you are Ghttp://www.radiofreeliberal.com/posting.php?mo ... =1803#lenn. Who the fuck are you to decide what the Democratic Party is trying to get the "American People", "To Buy"?

"The American People" by a wide majority support Build Back Better. The American People want better Bridges, Roads and Highways. The American People want paid Family Leave.

Who the fuck do you think you are to know what other Americans want Glenn. "The American People" want Affordable Health Care Glen, even you do not.

You do not have the right to decide what others want Glenn. Speak for yourself alone.
I mean, honestly, forget the "American" part. We're not people, to them.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by Number6 »

I think Politics Girl says it best.

https://www.newsandguts.com/video/watch ... g-failure/
When you vote left, you vote right.
marindem01

Post by marindem01 »

Number6 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:42 pm I think Politics Girl says it best.

https://www.newsandguts.com/video/watch ... g-failure/
Ain't that the fucking truth. Democrats are lousy at messaging and are afraid of their own damn shadow. What we need in the U.S. Senate as Majority is a Lyndon B. Johnson, and we have Chuck Freaking Schumer.
Love of Country is not Blind Patriotism. It is not devotion to one person or one party. It is knowing fighting for your country is single most important thing you can do. Do not accept the notion violence is the answer.
ap215

Post by ap215 »

:D

Democrats Net 30+ Seats Statewide in Municipal Elections

NOVEMBER 4, 2021 In Georgia’s November 2, 2021 statewide municipal elections, Democrats gained a net total of more than 30 seats and counting, including mayorships in Cairo, Stone Mountain, Hampton, and McDonough and crucial city council seats in Lawrenceville, Peachtree Corners, Sandy Springs, Tucker, Stone Mountain, Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Kennesaw, and Powder Springs.

Throughout the municipal election season, the Democratic Party of Georgia (DPG) made nearly 91,000 calls and sent nearly 185,000 texts to voters across the state to get out the vote in dozens of targeted races.

https://www.georgiademocrat.org/democra ... elections/
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ap215 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:08 am :D

Democrats Net 30+ Seats Statewide in Municipal Elections

NOVEMBER 4, 2021 In Georgia’s November 2, 2021 statewide municipal elections, Democrats gained a net total of more than 30 seats and counting, including mayorships in Cairo, Stone Mountain, Hampton, and McDonough and crucial city council seats in Lawrenceville, Peachtree Corners, Sandy Springs, Tucker, Stone Mountain, Dunwoody, Brookhaven, Kennesaw, and Powder Springs.

Throughout the municipal election season, the Democratic Party of Georgia (DPG) made nearly 91,000 calls and sent nearly 185,000 texts to voters across the state to get out the vote in dozens of targeted races.

https://www.georgiademocrat.org/democra ... elections/
Gee, how about that.
ZoWie

Post by ZoWie »

See? The people who control the message also control what is perceived as reality. The perception is that the Democrats have collapsed in disarray as Republicans march triumphantly nationwide. The reality is business as usual. For us, the reality continues to be that politics is about persuasion.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
Libertas

Post by Libertas »

ZoWie wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:42 am See? The people who control the message also control what is perceived as reality. The perception is that the Democrats have collapsed in disarray as Republicans march triumphantly nationwide. The reality is business as usual. For us, the reality continues to be that politics is about persuasion.
Like I have said for 15 years, the MSM must give cons the benefit of the doubt 100 times more than dems. Because if they dont they will be called liberal.

So they will NOT report this in a way that people will see it. They will not point out that if trump had accomplished what Joe just did there would be WALL TO WALL Rose Garden ceremonies and every network and news source would talk of nothing else. (The wall to wall Rose Garden I heard on Steph Miller show.)
carmenjonze

Post by carmenjonze »

ZoWie wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:42 amThe perception is that the Democrats have collapsed in disarray as Republicans march triumphantly nationwide.
Whose perception?

This is what I told glennfs Tuesday night, that one race is not a so-called shellacking, and linked to several D. wins.

Conservatives, especially white-backlash conservatives, can't be persuaded using reason, because they're not operating on reason. White-backlash conservatives are not the only people in this country. They are the selfsame loud-mouth, obnoxious minority they cast all others as being.

~ Ida B. Wells

Post by ZoWie »

carmenjonze wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:18 pm Whose perception?
I should have been more precise. The conclusion made by most reasonable people from the cherry-picked and overwrought narratives shown on whatever media they consume is that the democrats are in disarray. They aren't, actually, and things are really no different than this time last year, but that's not the idea you get from the supposed opinion leaders.
"We must remember that we cannot abandon the truth and remain a free nation." --Liz Cheney, Republican, 7/21/22
gounion

Post by gounion »

We know what the right is selling - racism, fear and hatred. OHHH!! Black people! They’re going to make our children fell bad!